Calling all community organisations, volunteer groups, entrepreneurs, social innovators, individuals and professionals! Looking to raise awareness about your organisation on a smaller budget? Marketing What Matters is the perfect opportunity to learn key new skills, meet other social innovators and interact with experts in the field of Marketing.
1. An evening panel discussion and networking event on Thursday 20th June. The Panel consists of experts in all aspects of the Marketing industry.
2. A choice of 3 morning workshops on Friday 21st June to work closely with expert presenters.
Participants at Marketing what Matters will benefit from:
- Insights and advice from the region’s leading designers, event managers, marketers and PR and media professionals,
- Lessons learned through case studies of succcessful local charities and campaigns,
- Opportunities to ask questions, apply the ideas to your own situation and brainstorm in small groups,
- Networking and collaboration with a diverse range of entrepreneurs, innovators and changemakers.
Virtual tickets are available for the evening discussion if you can’t make the event.
Pollinators members get an exclusive discount.
See the official website for more information and to order tickets!