Pollinators Inc are hiring for a new part-time role within our team.
Working from Pollinators is a highly desirable role in an ethical, healthy, professional environment doing very clever, creative and meaningful work.
The first step (and we suggest you take it now — Pollinators are recruiting for an immediate start) for interested applicants is to contact Andrew at Pollinators on (08) 9965 5371.
Role: Project Manager
This role will suit a professional who loves seeing great ideas be realised through exceptional execution and loves working with enthusiastic, talented and creative people.
- Overseeing delivery of a range of projects, starting with a new online learning marketplace, a festival, and a program of digital training,
- Part-time 20 hours/week at $30-40/hr (depending on experience and performance) plus super, holidays and professional development entitlements…and scope to grow the hours and rate,
- Hours are flexible and would be rostered in advance with host and other roles e.g. 3 days per week,
- High level of autonomy within the role, reporting to the Board and with responsibility for coordination of administrator, contractors, other staff and volunteers
- Review the detailed role description here: bit.ly/Poll_PM
The first step (and we suggest you take it now — we’re recruiting for an immediate start) for interested applicants is to contact Andrew at Pollinators on (08) 9965 5371.
Through past experience we’ve found that an initial conversation is the most efficient and effective way for job seekers and ourselves to understand the expectations and opportunities.
After the first conversation, we’ll get you to provide information that demonstrates your suitability for this role e.g. CV, referees, and a statement on why you are best suited to do this.
Based on that information, we will interview a shortlist people to select someone for employment.
We look forward to hearing from you!