What is your venture?
The Geraldton Project is a not-for-profit community strengthening organisation. We are part of the North Midlands Project which was incorporated in 2015.
What’s your focus for the next 3 months?
Enhancing the quality of life, health and well-being of people living in regional Western Australia through culture, arts, heritage and education.
Who do you collaborate with?
- The community
- State and local government
- Health sector, organisations and practitioners
- Education department & schools
- Arts sector, organisations and practitioners
- State and local business – corporate & SME
- Tourism sector and organisations
How can people connect or contribute to your venture’s success?
Pollinators exists to nurture people and innovations that enable healthy, resilient communities. Our services, programs and events deliver outcomes for the individuals, their ventures, and our wider community, ensuring we are all #winning. Membership is open to innovators, entrepreneurs and organisations who share our values: being connected, collaborative and creative.