CityHive is for working. Whether your version of ‘getting things done’ requires coffee, a team of twenty, or a quiet space for creating on your own, you can find it here. CityHive is also for learning. Pollinators Inc organises a full calendar of training, networking and collaboration events to connect you with the people and resources you need to succeed.
CityHive’s professional and inspiring coworking and private offices, casual and corporate meeting spaces are all offered at varying rates depending on the duration and frequency of use. Our facilities include:
- 6 Private Office Studios for teams of 2-4 for 1-3 years,
- 8 Permanent coworking spaces for 1-2 people full-time,
- 15 casual coworking spaces (‘hot desks’) for one-off or regular use,
- 1 Boardroom for use by the hour, day or week,
- 2 Meeting rooms for the hour, day or week,
- Event space for up to 60 guests (ideal for events and workshops),
All of the meeting rooms and hot-desks are also available to both Pollinators members and the general public.
We suggest you come in and experience CityHive’s values, ‘Work Meet Learn Grow’, for yourself…
Click on the links above to find out more about how you can use each space, alternatively you can give us a call on (08) 9965 5371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for meeting space? CityHive has space for you!
Are you looking to lease a private permanent office studio? CityHive has space for you!
Are you interested in creativity? Learn more about our CreativeHub space over the road.