- This event has passed.
Pollinators Inc AGM
April 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Pollinators Inc is a member-based Incorporated Association and has an Annual General Meeting before the end of April each year. The legal requirement is for the members to consider the accounts of the organisation, elect new Directors and consider any other business.
We also use the AGM as an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the previous year, preview the coming year (though these components are not legally required) and generally have an ‘Awesome Gathering of Members’.
Join us! Drinks and nibbles will be available prior and during the AGM at CityHive
- Informal proceedings, including:
- Public release of the consultants (Clear Horizon) evaluation report of Pollinators activities and impact,
- Announcements regarding Digital Enterprise Program, Goodness Festival, Catalyst and more for 2014.
- Formal proceedings:
- Accepting the previous minutes
- Committee Annual Report
- 2013 Financial Year Audit Report
- Election of Committee Members
- Motion to amend Rules of Association (wording of proposed changes to be provided)
- Next Meeting
- Close and check-out
Changes to the Rules of Association
The existing Rules of Association can be Pollinators_Inc_Assoc_Rules_v2.
Changes have been drafted and can be Constitution Changes_AGM2014_v1.1_ao here. Minor edits may be made, and the Secretary can be contacted to confirm the final version.
Director Nominations for Election
Nominations for election as a Director are open until 7 days prior to the AGM.
Nominees must complete the application form to nominate.
All enquiries about the AGM should be directed to the Secretary, Natasha Colliver, natasha.colliver [at] westnet.com.au