- This event has passed.
Digital Enterprise Program Launch
June 26, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for the launch of free Digital Enterprise Training for Greater Geraldton.
Drinks, food and fascinating content are all free-of-charge thanks to Pollinators Inc and the Department of Communications
At the launch we will:
- Enjoy drinks and networking with others who see the potential in greater use of digital technologies.
- Highlight opportunities for you to benefit from the Digital Enterprise training by attending yourself, training staff or referring your customers or members to attend.
- Outline the topics and training options we’re going to offer, including 26 group training sessions and 115 individual mentoring sessions.
- Introduce you to some of our trainers and the topics they’ll be covering.
- Share details of upcoming events for your calendar or to share with your contacts.
All are welcome, and this launch event will be particularly relevant to those that may want to refer people to the training, for example.
- IT Professionals
- Web developers
- Business leaders
- NFP and Community Group Board members and executives
- Staff in local, state or Federal government agencies
Further details of the program launch and ‘taster’ sessions are our Digital Training pages.