- This event has passed.
Flock – 2016 opening session
September 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Flock will help you and your organisation or venture go further, faster using a mentoring approach with a small group of trusted peers, experienced guest presenters and world-class resources.
Apply to join Flock now: https://pollinators.org.au/learning/flock/
In this opening session we will:
- Learn about learning – principles and practises that have enabled participants to take responsibility for their progress and ensure they get more out of the program than what they put in. This includes action-learning,
- Identify potential blockers to your learning and participation in the program and focus on ways to move forward.
- Prioritise session content – we customise the program to the needs of each stream, with your guidance, to find the best mentors and presenters,
- Set goals for the program – write down your growth and development goals so you can track your progress through the program,
- Get set up to go – session times are selected to best suit each stream, we’ll also get everyone logged and setup with the online platform for communication in-between sessions.
Be prepared by:
- Bringing your calendar, diary or computer to be able to select sessions times and dates,
- Be open and ready to take responsibility for your learning and development, as well as receive coaching from facilitators and peers.
This is not a one-off session. To register, please apply to join: https://pollinators.org.au/learning/flock/