- This event has passed.
Lunchtime Lab – Catalyst and Flock
July 20, 2016 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm$20
Do you have a venture you would like to grow, through participating in a supportive, effective program?
From September to December Pollinators will be facilitating two distinct programs: Catalyst and Flock.
This Lunchtime Lab is to share and discuss the finer details of the:
- Benefits and testimonials from previous sessions,
- Learning design and sessions dates,
- Costs and commitments for participants,
- Next steps to take to register,
for these exciting programs. Both are unique and stand out as the best programs supporting innovators and entrepreneurs in regional WA.
RSVP to attend this session to learn more, and watch out for updates to our website as we get ready for the official launch of these programs.
About Lunchtime Labs:
“Lunchtime Labs” are lunchtime session where we facilitate creative collaboration on ideas, problems and projects.
Held on Wednesdays between 12:30 and 1:30pm, with 2nd Wednesday of the month a dedicated ‘Digital Dojo‘ session.
Past topics have ranged from using the Business Model Canvas, Federal Innovation Agenda and specific member’s ventures.
How to Participate:
- Register. Free for Members and RSVP via Podio. Non-members pay $20 and RSVP at http://bit.ly/poll_public_rsvp
- Bring your lunch. Or enjoy a discounts from Jaffle Shack and Culinary HQ for Pollinators members.
- Be open. Be prepared to connect, collaborate and get creative, and share ideas, knowledge and insights.
- Respect confidentiality. The ‘Chatham House Rule‘ is in force at all Labs “Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed“.
Connect via the Web:
If you are remote from Geraldton, just let us know and join the session via GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/898566413
Suggest a topic:
Do you have an idea, problem, or projects that could use a boost?
Send ideas, challenges or problems to “@Learning Lead” via Podio or email firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a topic.