- This event has passed.
Boost your Marketing and build Momentum
November 5, 2014 @ 9:15 am - 1:30 pm
Pollinators have opened up this session of the Catalyst program for those wanting to develop or revise their marketing and engagement strategy for their venture or project.
There are few organisations that couldn’t be more effective in their marketing and communication. Whether you are an established non-profit, startup business or solo consultant, this training session will give you the tools and mindset you need to develop and implement a better marketing strategy.
This training will be relevant to businesses, profit-for-purpose organisations, community groups and startup entrepreneurs who:
- Want to reach, engage and provide products or services to a greater number of people,
- Want to explore better ways to build momentum around a new project or service,
- Sense it’s possible to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their marketing and communication,
- Reckon they could learn something from 4 professionals with expertise and experience from across the globe, from community groups to software companies.
Please join us and invest a few hours with experts and be introduced to a creative and effective approaches to marketing and momentum.
This workshop will feature:
Jo Blayney from Insightful Coaching and Consulting who has lead marketing and engagement activities in the public and community sector around WA over the past 20 years,
Dave Clare the “Prophet for Purpose” and General Manager at ATC Midwest, who will facilitate a 2-hour workshop sharing the strategies and tools that have guided his successful marketing strategies in banking, community and profit-for-purpose organisations,
Monica Luppi who’s lead Community Engagement and managed Public Relations for local and international non-profit organisations.
Outcomes from this workshop and training session will include:
- Be exposed to different marketing and public/community relation ideas which may assist them with growing their business or venture
- Use templates for developing their marketing/public relations plan
- Have the foundation to develop their own marketing/public relations plan
Activities will include:
- Introductions (arrive for a 9:15 sharp start)
- Guest Presenters, including Q&A
- Morning Tea and time to reflect and discuss learning
- Developing a marketing strategy with Dave Clare
- Lunch and networking (starts at 1:30pm)
Morning tea and lunch is included in the ticket price.
Thanks to sponsors and partners of Pollinators and Catalyst: