- This event has passed.
Learning Marketplace Pilot Project
March 20, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Pollinators Inc invite you to contribute to the development of pilot ‘Learning Marketplace’ for the Midwest, with support from City of Greater Geraldton.
This meeting is scheduled for Thursday 20th March at 10am and will run for up to 1hr 30minutes
This initial meeting will give you a greater understanding of the background, vision, and discuss how your organisation could benefit from and contribute to this pilot project.
This meeting is relevant to people and organisations who:
- Provide training or other support to community and social service organisations e.g. community groups, charities, clubs,
- Provide (or are developing) event listing, registration and promotion functionality on their sites, targeted at the Midwest,
- Support digital innovation in the Midwest,
- May have an interest in investing resources in the sustainability and affordability of the ‘marketplace’ service beyond the first year.
The meeting agenda is:
- Opening & introductions
- Needs & scope
- Learning from other similar projects and platforms
- Q&A and Feedback
- Discussion of roles and opportunities for partners
- Clarification of next actions and timelines
Below is a short presentation from the initial scoping of the project, which provides more detail on the need, opportunity and proposed solution.
[cjtoolbox name=’Learning Marketplace’]
For interest, this UK platform (which we recently learning about) would meet the requirements for the Midwest Learning Marketplace
WACOSS are also in the late stages of developing DropIn which meets a different need, but has had a similar process of development and piloting as we are proposing for the Learning Marketplace:
The Midwest Learning Marketplace pilot has been seed-funded through the City of Greater Geraldton Community Grants Scheme