- This event has passed.
Member Social Meetup + Catalyst final presentations!
November 20, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
A special edition of our monthly social event, featuring the final presentations from Catalyst participants.
RSVPs are required.
The 2013 event was popular and brilliant, and we expect 2014 to be brilliant. It will feature:
- Food, drinks and networking,
- Panel discussion amongst our guests (see below),
- 3-minute “pitch” presentations from our Catalyst participants, followed by Q&A,
- Popular voting for the best of the pitches and ventures.
Our confirmed guests and judges for the evening include experienced entrepreneurs, investors, funders and all share a common passion for growing better communities. They will share their insights into entrepreneurship and innovation, and provide feedback on the Catalyst final presentations.
- Melissa Hadley-Barrett, Founder of Hit Nitz 4 6 and healthcare innovator
- Danae Sheldrick, Community Relations at MMG Golden Grove
- Pieter Vorster, Economic Development Coordinator at City of Greater Geraldton
- Jody Beven, Manager of Geraldton Community Bank branch of Bendigo Bank
- and more to be confirmed…
Thee session will include presentations from ventures spanning environmental, musical, creative and commercial sectors.
Agenda for the evening:
- 6 pm — Networking and Food
- 6:30 pm — Panel Discussion
- 7 pm — Presentations
- 8 pm — Networking and voting
- 8:30 pm — Feedback and Close
Catalyst 2014 has only been possible through the generous support of sponsors, funders, partners and our program presenters and mentors.
Special thanks to City of Greater Geraldton, MMG, and Williams and Hughes