- This event has passed.
Show me the money – this week at Catalyst
October 27, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm$200 – $250
One-time $50 off normal price offer
Money, money, money – what’s your relationship with it, is it working for you, are your bottom lines as high as you’d like them to be?
Reduce the fear and uncertainty surrounding money and cashflow, and watch your profits grow, at Pollinators’ next Catalyst session on all things money.
With the help of expert speakers you’ll:
- Learn the financial outcomes for ventures prior to pricing
- Pricing and pricing models
- Cashflow forecasting and how to prepare a basic cashflow
- Differentiating between profitability and cashflow
- Understanding the numbers and reading basic financial reports
You’ll hear from Principal Consultant and Beyond the Books, Summer Pirrottina – a practical and down-to-earth specialist in the issues small business people face.
And you’ll also work with Tom Gorman, CFO at Geraldton CRT/Great Northern Rural Services, and who recently started his own consultancy business Beacon Growth Solutions.
Cost normally $300 for non-Pollinators members (this week $250), or $250 for Pollinators members (this week $200).
Upcoming Catalyst topics:
November 10, Marketing & Sales
- Being centred in your value and the value of what you offer
- Knowing your customers
- Elements of a marketing plan
- The techniques for sales without feeling like a salesperson.
- Finding your people – team, support, clients