- This event has passed.
Member Social Meetup — Third Friday
January 23, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Meet and catch-up with Pollinators members at our monthly Third Friday Social Meetup.
Each month we have an inspiring topic, guest or feature that attracts all you doers, thinkers, innovators and creators.
This month we’ll be focusing on ‘What shall we do together in 2015?’
Each year Pollinators Inc invests time in evaluating the year just gone. During this time, we:
- Check-in and strengthen personal connections with and amongst members,
- Understand member needs, aspirations and opportunities,
- Consider changes to our services, programs and communications.
On Friday 23rd January we’re going to discuss this year’s program of events, services and programs. We’ll share and discuss:
- Learning, insights statistics and stories from 2014,
- Highlights of the feedback and suggestions we’ve been hearing from members,
- What we do in 2015.
We’re very openly considering any changes that could ensure the health and resilience of your ventures, Pollinators, and our communities this year, and how that will set the tone for our strategy to 2015.
Each month, topics and guests are sourced through suggestions from members: suggest a speaker or topic or any sort of event.
On the Third Friday of each month these events generally feature:
- An MC to facilitate connections and keep it rolling,
- A compelling question that gets conversations started,
- Special guests to share their stories, views or news,
- Drinks and nibbles to keep the energy bubbling.