- This event has passed.
Startup region! Pathways for high-growth ventures
March 10, 2015 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm$27.50
Pollinators Inc and partners are excited to be bringing two of Australia’s leading facilitators and investors in startup ventures to the Mid West.
Rob Nathan and Matt McFarlane are investors, entrepreneurs, mentors and advisers, and both are instrumental in Australia’s newest tech-focused startup accelerators: AMCOM Upstart. Greg Johnston is a commercialisation adviser with the Innovation Centre of WA, serial inventor, entrepreneur and founder of Xemplex and Advanced Wing Systems.
Over lunch Rob, Nathan and local startup successes will share their journey, insights and advice for pathways and support to accelerate the growth of your startup. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and network with peers and mentors.
Lessons shared will be relevant beyond ‘tech’ startups, and informative for any high-growth venture.
This event will feature:
- 12:30pm — Lunch and networking
- 1pm — Presentations, Q&A and panel discussion with Matt, Rob, and local successful high-growth ventures
- 2pm — Opportunities for one-on-one meetings with investors and mentors [limited places – see below]
To attend lunch and workshop: Please purchase a ticket to attend, or register for a free ticket if a Pollinators member.
To register for a one-on-one meeting: Once registered for the workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request for a one-on-one meeting.
This event is made possible thanks to AMCOM Upstart, Pollinators Inc, Regional Development Australia Midwest Gascoyne, Mid West Development Commission and the Australian Government’s Digital Enterprise program.
- AMCOM Upstart: http://www.amcomupstart.com.au/
- Pollinators Catalyst: https://pollinators.org.au/learning/catalyst-overview/
- Pollinators Groundswell: https://pollinators.org.au/2015/01/23/groundswell/