Pollinators have facilitated training for hundreds of individuals and organisations each year. From improving digital skills for your business to collaborative solutions to social challenges in our community, we provide activities & programs to meet needs across the diverse sectors & stages of ventures.
Our Focus is on:
- Increasing our community’s resilience by increasing the economic viability of ventures,
- Growing skills of participants & trainers through high quality training,
- Offering programs relevant throughout venture’s lifespans, from startup to maturity,
- Using digital delivery platforms to connect people & learning across regional WA.
Pollinators facilitates a range of learning programs and events.
Review our program guide to see how they relate to your venture or innovation.
- KickStart – intense workshops and weekends
- Accelerators – Catalyst and Basecamp to help different ventures become investment-ready
- Hackathons – solving problems collaboratively
- Digital – coding clubs for kids, networks for professionals and more.
If you have a one-off event, topic or learning program you would like to see or even facilitate, please contact us at learning[at]pollinators.org.au.
Priority for participation and best pricing is given to members for all activities, so become a Pollinators Member to ensure you don’t miss out.