KickStart is a day of accelerated learning is focused on innovation and education through action. Whether you are looking for feedback on a idea, to form a team, or just to do some applied learning about how to grow a venture, this workshop is the best place to start.
Express Interest or ask Questions – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9965 5371
Within one day you will learn skills, tools and build relationships critical to the success of a new venture:
- Idea generation,
- Business model innovation,
- Customer validation, and
- Pitching for investment.
Kickstart is a learning experience, providing access to tools, mentors and collaborators. But as well as learning, these events have also proven to be the largest single source of new ventures finding investment and growth through Pollinators and our partners – this is where ventures really get momentum.
We’ve packaged this into a single day of intense activity, which stands alone as great value and a significant leap forward for any idea. And, if you are thinking about any of these options, it’s an ideal lead in to:
- Pitching at GeroSoup for crowdfunded cash,,
- Participating in Catalyst program,
- Peer mentoring through Flock,
- Participating in Startup Weekend, Unearthed or other Startup or Hackathon events in Perth.
- Bring their idea, innovation or challenge,
- Be willing to share, collaborate, and take advice from mentors and other participants,
- Have a laptop, notebooks or whatever you need to actually ideate, analyse and progress ideas.
Participants will receive:
- Support from coaches and mentors with decades of experience in growing new ventures,
- All materials, templates, tools for planning an innovation, validating with customers and pitching for investment,
- Prizes on offer for the best pitches, best team player include one free spot (worth $2000) in Catalyst program,
- Morning and afternoon tea.