KickStart is a day of accelerated learning, focused on innovation and education through action. Whether you are looking for feedback on an idea, to form a team, or just to do some applied learning about how to grow a venture, this workshop is the best place to start.
Coming Soon @ CityHive
Price: $150 for members and $200 for non members
Learn how to:
- Test, develop and validate your startup idea and grow your skills
- Develop the capabilities needed to build a successful startup business or new business idea.
- Plan and validate your business model
- Get in the right mindset
- Find the inspiration to grow
- Bring their idea, innovation or challenge,
- Be willing to share, collaborate, and take advice from mentors and other participants,
- Have a laptop, notebooks or whatever you need to actually ideate, analyse and progress ideas.
Participants will receive:
- Support from coaches and mentors with experience in growing new ventures,
- All materials, templates, tools for planning and innovation, validating with customers and pitching,
- Lunch, Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea.
KickStart leads into BaseCamp an intensive 6-week, part-time, pre-accelerator program run out of Pollinator’s City Hive followed by an additional two months of ongoing support.
Is it for me?
- Do you want to take your passion from a hobby to a business? or
- Nail how to make your latest business design a reality?
All you need is an idea.
Ready to sign up? Get your ticket here!
Express Interest or ask Questions – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9965 5371