‘Swarms’ are Pollinators quarterly focus on events, discussions, collaboration and capacity-building to progress significant community-scale issues or opportunities.
Previous Swarm events and activities have focused on:
- Regional Social Innovations — peer learning for our region’s best social innovations
- We Love Local? — the merits of, and effective approaches to, encouraging local buying
- Social Return on Investment — measuring social impact and return on investment
- Marketing what Matters — marketing for causes and community groups
- Mythbusting Politics — insight and debate about the dynamics and practicalities of democracy
- People, Power and the Planet — clean, sustainable energy in our region
- CoDesign — collaborative design methods for urban development
- Livening up the Laneways — urban regeneration through art and events
- Growing Good — scaling, investing and growing social ventures
Flyers and reports from each of these events are available on request.