Join us for the free “Taster” training sessions of our Digital Enterprise program.
This lunchtime session includes a free lunch thanks to Pollinators Inc and the Department of Communications
The ‘Taster’ sessions will include:
- Conversations and networking with others who see the potential in greater use of digital technologies
- An overview of the opportunities for you to benefit from the Digital Enterprise training by attending yourself and encouraging peers, colleagues, and contacts to attend future sessions
- Outline the topics and training options we’re going to offer, including 26 group training sessions and 115 individual mentoring sessions,
- Offer 2 * 20-minute FREE ‘taster’ training sessions with our Digital Trainers,
- Share details of upcoming events for your calendar or to share with your contacts.
Taster sessions will include:
- Digital? What’s in it for me? with Jackie Gill
- Marketing Matters with Katarina Smelikova
- Get Paid Online with Summer Pirrottina
- Introduction to WordPress with Benjamin Horn
All are welcome, and this “Taster” event will be particularly relevant to those who want to participate in future training:
- Medium-sized business managers and administrators
- Small and micro business owners
- NFP and charity managers and staff
- Community group commitee members and volunteers
Further details of the program launch and ‘taster’ sessions are our Digital Training pages.